Wood plastic composite wall panel price
The brand name “polywood” with a mission of “Save Trees” has now become a synonym for “Environment friendly products” and adding one more such product to its basket “polywood” has now brought in “Wood plastic panels” that used for wall paneling, false ceiling, and Wardrobe Shutters. A wood plastic composite panel or WPC Panel is manufactured using a combination of wood/agricultural waste and PVC resin and a combination of different additives by the process of Extrusion. WPC is true hybrid material and combine the best properties of both wood and plastics. It can be fabricated like wood. It means it can be cut, sand or drilled like wood. This has advantage of being fire retardant. It also gives wood like touch feel maintaining acoustic advantage of wood.
Wood plastic composite wall panel Uses
1. Wall Panelling, False Ceiling
7. Other Interior Wall etc.
Wood plastic composite is made with a combination of wood/agricultural waste and PVC resin and a combination of different additives by the process of Extrusion.
Wood plastic composite Features
1. Dose not warp, splinter, split, blister or peel.
2. It is resistant to Termites and other wood boring insects.
3. Excellent thermal properties.
4. Good stiffness and impact resistance.
5. Does not require reinforcements.
6. Cut, sand, drill and fabricate it like wood.
7. Fire retardant.
8. Water, moisture and chemical resistant.
9. Maintenance free as it does not require paint, varnish or polish.
10. Wood like finishes that will last years and years.
11. Feels and looks like wood.
12. Environment Friendly as it is 100% recyclable.
13. Easy to Fabricate.
14. Good acoustic property