Outdoor flooring solutions
Wood plastic composite Outdoor flooring solutions
Wood plastic composite outdoor floor Installation
1) Under normal circumstances, the Wood plastic composite profiles required during installation joist span 30-50 cm (depending on the size of the profile).
2) Since the power screw durability, to install the Wood plastic composite profile of choice.
3) Using a dedicated installation screws must be pre-drilling. Pre-drill diameter should be less than straight nail or screw diameter of 3 / 4.
4) When the profile is greater than the width of 10mm, each end office should be two screws.
TipsIn particular, the use of the environment or abnormal load conditions – such as hot water baths – installation may require a shorter distance.
Storage, Transportation and Stacking
1) Compared with wood, plastic-wood profile wood than the major and toughness is not well, and use caution when. When lifting a similar size and wood Matson profiles, you may have to take some effort, and pay attention to split off.
2) On site storage, they must be placed flat on the ground.
3) When the stacking profiles, the joist should be sensational at both ends of the adjacent two joist center distance is not greater than 60 cm, joist sections should be aligned vertically.
4) Plastic-wood materials in outdoor stacking bundles packaged when the whole is good, flat stacked, to prevent deformation of the sun prolonged sun exposure.
5) Due to the friction coefficient of plastic-wood hardwood flooring is not high, therefore, when the removal can not be checked at the Wood plastic composite board in order to damage the floor surface.
Taking into account drainage, cleaning and minor thermal expansion, contraction and other reasons, the Wood plastic composite installation profiles, side-to-edge, head-to-head must reserve the right gap between the Edge-to-side: The Wood plastic composite profiles between the edge-to-side requests 4mm: When the weather is cold, when installed, clearance required 4mm. Head to head: Wood plastic composite Profile head to head the size of gap between the profiles depends on the length of the installation of the temperature profile of the thermal expansion coefficient ( 0.9 10-4), as well as local potential maximum temperature.