Wood plastic composite wardrobe shutter
WPC/Wood plastic composite wardrobe shutters
A wood plastic composite panel or WPC Panel is manufactured using a combination of wood/agricultural waste and PVC resin and a combination of different additives by the process of Extrusion. WPC is a true hybrid material and combine the best properties of both wood and plastics. Wood plastic composite wardrobe shutters are the best solution because of the ease of operation and aesthetic value. These can be used in bedrooms, dressing areas, kids room and at any place where a wardrobe is required without wasting any opening space. These are ideal for kids room as they are easy to operate.
Wood plastic composite wardrobe shutters Features
1. Does not require space for opening.
2. Easy to operate.
3. Noise free operation.
4. Does not warp, splinter, split, blister or peel.
5. It is resistant to Termites and other wood boring insects.
6. Good stiffness and impact resistance.
7. Does not require reinforcements.
8. Cut, sand, drill and fabricate it like wood.
9. Fire retardant.
10. Water, moisture and chemical resistant.
11. Maintenance free as it does not require paint, varnish or polish.
12. Wood like finishes that will last years and years.
13. Feels and looks like wood.
14. Environment friendly as it is 100% recyclable.
15. Easy to Fabricate.