Wood plastic composite outdoor fence
Qizhen wood plastic fencing is the first fencing to truly give you the best of both worlds; the best of wood and the best of composite fencing. Think about what an ideal wood fence should be. Now think about what a composite fence should be. If you combine those attributes you end up with Qizhen fencing. Qizhen fencing is designed to give you the warmth and beauty of a traditional wood privacy fence without the maintenance of a wood fence.
Qizhen composite technology incorporates beautiful, natural wood looking multi-chromatic colors to produce a low maintenance fence with enduring beauty. Qizhen fencing resists splinters, warping, termites and weather’s extremes better than traditional wood fencing. What’s more, it will never need to be painted or stained. As an added benefit, Qizhen fencing is produced with 84% recycled content which makes it environmentally friendly as well.
Qizhen, manufacturer of Qizhen wood plastic composite decking, railing and fencing products, leads the industry in innovation and in manufacturing consistent high quality outdoor living products. Providing contractors and homeowners with demonstrated product performance, Qizhen has quickly earned its top position for innovation since its inception in 1997.
Headquartered in New London, NC with manufacturing facilities in New London, NC and Meridian, ID, Qizhen created the benchmark for innovative, alternative decking, railing and fencing products through extensive product development and leading edge manufacturing capabilities.
Qizhen responds to the growing public concern for environmental conservation by offering consumers durable product options that save natural resources, produced in a virtually waste-free manufacturing process. From raw material sourcing to homeowner maintenance, Qizhen outdoor living products incorporate the following sustainable practices and benefits:
Made from Locally-Sourced, Recycled Materials
• Qizhen Fencing consists of 84% recycled wood and HDPE plastic content.
• All composite products’ recycled content is sourced within 500 miles of our manufacturing facilities.
• Composite products are made from recycled, high-density polyethylene (HDPE) which includes plastic milk jugs, shampoo and laundry detergent bottles. HDPE has higher tensile strength for denser, durable products that also withstand higher temperatures better than lighter weight LDPE. Used with HDPE, wood flour is acquired from ground window trim, door frames, lumber and cabinet pieces. HDPE encapsulates the wood to resist harsh weather, warping, splintering and decay.
• 100% of PVC material is reclaimed in our manufacturing process.
• Qizhen diverts over 33,800 tons of wood and plastics from landfills and incinerators each year.
Produced in an Energy Efficient, Virtually Waste-Free Manufacturing Process
• The use of closed loop water cooling systems allow for zero water discharge.
• 98.5% of all material waste is recovered from our manufacturing processes.
Safe for Your Home and for the Environment
• Urea formaldehyde-free
• No toxic chemicals are used in the manufacturing of Qizhen products.
• Products do not splinter; protecting workers and users from potential injuries.
Sustainable—Durable Performance Year after Year
• Qizhen products deliver long-term performance that requires no chemical preservatives, paint or stains that are common for wood decks, railing and fencing.