Wood plastic composite bench
Wood plastic composite bench primary application
The Marybrooke and Coonawarra table and bench sets are two of the most robust offerings available today. With a design life in excess of 40 years, these impressive alternatives to timber won’t ever crack, split or rust and best of all, will never need maintenance. Manufactured from Cosset’s recycled plastic and recycled Wood Plastic Composite (WPC), these table and bench sets are ideal for environments such as school yards, municipal parks and gardens, sporting clubs or the workplace.
Qizhen’s table and bench sets are available in either 1800mm or 2400mm sizes. Both the Marybrooke and Coonawarra can be supplied either free standing or with extended legs for a more permanent in-ground fixing.
With 10 slat colours to choose from for the Marybrooke, this table and bench will not only blend in to any streetscape, it will also assist any organisation to reduce its environmental footprint.
Wood plastic composite bench features
• Each Coonawarra and Marybrooke manufactured diverts kilograms of waste from landfill.
• Sturdy, robust and maintenance free construction.
• Will never rot, crack, splinter or rust.
• UV Stabilized material guarantees longevity of product and product appearance.
• Curved edges and safety i rst design.