WPC Fencing– for a Carefree Outdoor Lifestyle
• Low maintenance – never needs staining or painting
• Available in three, rich multi-chromatic colors
• Heavy embossing for realistic wood grain texture
• Easy traditional assembly
• Durable—backed by a 20 year limited warranty
• Environmentally-friendly—made with 75% recycled content
Wood plastic composite Courtyard Fencing is the first fencing to truly give you the best of both worlds; the best of wood and the best of composite fencing. Think about what an ideal wood fence should be. Now think about what a composite fence should be. If you combine those attributes you end up with Qizhen. Qizhen is designed to give you the warmth and beauty of a traditional wood privacy fence without the maintenance of a wood fence.
WPC composite technology incorporates beautiful, natural wood looking multi-chromatic colors to produce a low maintenance fence with enduring beauty. WPC fencing resists splinters, warping, termites and weather’s extremes better than traditional wood fencing. What’s more, it will never need to be painted or stained. As an added benefit, WPC fencing is produced with 75% recycled content which makes it environmentally friendly as well.
WPC Courtyard fence Installation Guide
• Dig the first couple post holes 12″ in diameter. Do not dig all post holes at once as measurement can vary with ground slope. Install posts 96″ center to center.
• Dig holes 45″ deep to allow for 12″ of gravel at the bottom of each hole with 33″ of the post (Pro Steel Reinforced Post) below the ground. Dig holes 36″ deep to allow for 12″ of gravel at the bottom of each hole with 24″ of the post (Standard/Economy Cedar Insert Post) below the ground.
• Post hole depth may vary depending on local climate and building codes.
• Set first post, level, plumb and pour in quick setting cement. Typically this is an end or corner post.
• Install Pro post 75″ above grade measured from top of grade to top of post.
• Install Standard/Economy post 72″ above grade measured from top of grade to top of post. Trim 3″ off the bottom of each picket if installing the Standard or Economy post.
• Install pickets 2″ above ground and extend to 1″ below top of post.
• Set next post. Orientation of the post is very important to ensure proper post alignment and fastening of the post, cross rail and steel post insert.
• Review the drawings below for correct screwing patterns.