Cheap composite decking
Composite deck and rail system in the world
Qizhen is proud to offer WPC composite deck and rail—a dramatically different composite deck system. WPC by Qizhen combines leading-edge technology with old world craftsmanship for a deck that delivers year after year. With break-through styling and the most realistic embossing in the industry, WPC by Qizhen offers a stunning visual that mimics the natural beauty of real wood, without the hassles of waterproofing, staining or splinters. Best of all, our exclusive Lock Tight™ Technology manufacturing process ensures a flat, even surface that won’t cup or warp for easy installation and superior performance. Please contact us, we offer you cheap composite decking product price and cost.
Important Considerations for Composite decking Installation
• Ensure minimum 6″ ventilation under deck and required spacing between decking boards.
• Improve drainage or grade soil to eliminate standing water under decks.
• Direct downspouts, downspout extensions and splash guards away from decks.
• Position dryer vents away from decks.
• Maintain a deck that is dry and clean.
• Clean your deck as often as needed, at least twice each year.
• Use extreme caution with pressure washers and use at pressures less than 1,500 psi at 12″ above deck surface. Pressure washing is not recommended when mold/mildew are present on the deck.
• Keep debris out of gaps between the decking boards so rain showers can remove pollen and organic debris between
• Minimize the use of wet mulch up against the deck structure.
• Items stored directly on top of the deck surface, such as flower pots, prohibit water evaporation and can cause some
staining of the deck surface.
• Use of wrought iron railing or other carbon steel materials in contact with or above an uncapped composite deck surface may cause dark extractive staining.