Building rooftop ECO decking
Our Philosophy In these challenging times, is the need for owners to maximize every inch of space on a building is greater than ever – not to mention the need for the best quality at a reasonable price point. Most industry professionals will tell you that landscapes play more of a role around buildings today than ever before. Our decking systems together with a complete line of green roof trays and planters will enable you to create the outdoor living area of your dreams.
Seven Trust Industry Co.,Ltd is here to help with a complete outdoor landscape supply package. We effectively bridge between landscape and architecture, making the designs of thousands of architects and landscape architects possible each year. We can help with putting plants on any structure or modular roof decks in place, whether using our modular Ipe decking tiles or our living wall and trellis systems, or variety of green building components.
In this, our 2012 catalog, we’ve moving forward with the Elmich adjustable pedestal system and modular roof decking tiles as well as a complete line of modern planters and automatic irrigation products. This is a compete roof decking catalog for the most demanding designs.
We’re also pleased to announce our Seven Trust Industry Co.,Ltd/Tournesol Commitment Program – a comprehensive measurement and development program to continue to improve in all aspects of our business – to our customers, to our employees, and to our community and environment. Our goals is continuous improvement, and most importantly to our customers, no headaches, no disappointments, and no hassles.
Our structural tiles will install quickly and efficiently over a joist system or raised pedestal. Some key features include
- Supports loads up to 4000 lbs with the Elmich Versajack or Spirapave Pedestal system. In addition we also distribute the AWS pedestal system.
- Design and build level decks on rooftops or any structural surface.
- Run irrigation to your planters and green walls underneath the deck tile system.
- Run electrical conduits as well as underneath lighting systems.
- Preassembled Wood Deck Tiles are constructed from select cut Bolivian ABT Certified hardwoods. Ipe, Cumaru, Curupay and others available.
- Corrosion resistant heavy duty deck screws used in assembly of each tile.
ECO DECK STRUCTURAL DECK TILES can be used for…
- Building creative rooftop decking environments
- Urban patios, terraces and rooftop decks
- Commercial or residential flat rooftop terraces and plazas
- Decks on green roofs or any surface where you don’t want a built up deck with limited access. A modular tile system creates easy access to the roof surface.
- Residential decks over cracked concrete patios or uneven surfaces.
- Decking and landscaped areas on street and curbsides.
- Commercial Decks, residential decks and retrofitted decks.